Our hearts are burning for sport in all its facets and for the many opportunities that the digital world brings with it. We at Eversports are an international, dynamic team that works hard, has fun and shares a great vision: „make sports happen“.
As our Content Marketing Intern you will be creating, managing and publishing content for the DACH market. For a duration of 4-6 months, you will become part of the Eversports marketing team. During onboarding and training by our specialists, you will quickly take over responsibility and manage your own projects.
Planned start: Jan or Feb 2023
eting team. During onboarding and training by our specialists, you will quickly take over responsibility and manage your own projects.
- Promote our software solution to the German-speaking market and attract potential partners and sport lovers through meaningful content
- Engage in our community management process by interacting with (potential) partners and sport enthusiasts on social media channels
- Produce high-quality content pieces to generate B2B leads and motivate customers to book classes on Eversports
- Create testimonials with our existing partners
- Help to improve SEO rankings of our B2B and B2C website
- Set up and optimize email nurture workflows
- Contribute video material to bring existing content to the next level (how-to’s, interviews, etc.)
- Design visuals and infographics to distribute on content channels
- Help growing our social media channels
- Student and currently enrolled in a University or University of Applied Sciences; specialization in Communication, Journalism, or Marketing is a plus
- Excellent skills in German and fluency in English
- Passion for content creation in all its aspects (ads, e-books, blogs, newsletters, emails, etc.)
- Basic know-how about SEO techniques
- Previous experience in content (blogging, vlogging, etc.) or social media marketing (especially Instagram)
- Ideally design skills with Photoshop, Canva, or other design tools
- Nice to have: video recording, editing, or cutting skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Monthly internship allowance based on the collective agreement for IT & Eversports vouchers
- Cooperation with an international, innovative, and active team
- Great development potential and a steep learning curve
- Opportunity to shape the future development of the company
- Flexible time management and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Short, open communication channels as well as quick decisions
- Joint activities such as company lunch and sports events
- Local and international team events
- A beautiful new office in the heart of the city that waits for you to bring out the best of it
We look forward to your application!