DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN – SPORTRADAR MARKETING ACADEMY (M/F/D)
We are looking for trainees for our 3 months – starting March 1st until May 31st, fully paid Sportradar Marketing Academy. You will participate in a program for people with the first online marketing experience and will learn practical, hands-on digital marketing techniques. It is our clear goal to offer a permanent role in digital marketing afterward.
As a member of the Sportradar Marketing Academy that sits in our “Sportradar ad:s” departement you will receive a detailed and practically orientated training with the following main contents:
- General mindset of digital marketing – KPI orientation, A/B testing, growth hacking mindset, etc.
- General AdTech of Publishing Business – Adservers, digital campaign management, key digital marketing KPIs, etc.
- Paid Social – Campaign Setup, Budget management, Performance Management, Personalization, etc.
- Programmatic Advertising – Display and Video Campaign Management, Supply Optimization, Performance Optimization, etc.
The training will last 3 months and will be a mix of practical introduction, theoretical background and hands-on training around concrete Sportradar ad:s products. Part of the time of the program will also be spent working alongside existing teams on real-world campaigns and clients.
After the program, there is a realistic chance of us offering a full-time, permanent role in our digital marketing teams that are working in different areas at the intersection of sports, media and sports betting.
The program will be conducted in the English language, will start in March 2023 and run until end of May. Sessions will be held both in person in our Vienna office as well as digitally.
We will inform you about the status of your application at the beginning of January.
In the application process, you can expect a short case study and 2 interviews. The interviews are scheduled for the second half of January.
- You have your first experience in digital marketing, maybe through your first internship(s) or through your education, but you do not have significant practical experience in digital marketing yet.
- You are very interested in digital marketing and can imagine a career in this sector.
- You are very open to learning new things and do not shy away from challenges.
- You like practical learning and you are keen on testing things out right away that you have learned theoretically before.
- You are interested in working in the fast-paced world of sports, media and sports betting, either on the platform side or as an agency.
- Your English is good enough to be able to easily communicate (the program and company language are generally English).
- You are open to starting a permanent position after the traineeship.
- You are interested in sports and have some basic interest in media and sports betting.
- Speaking other languages than English is considered as an advantage, if German is among the languages this is even better (but not necessary).
- Any hands-on digital marketing experience is considered an advantage.
- Participate in a fully paid program where you learn practical, hands-on digital marketing techniques.
- Work together with a set of experienced teachers and program managers that really have vast experience in their respective channels.
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing digital sports companies in the world at the intersection of sports, betting, and media
- Have the realistic chance of getting offered a permanent position.
- Work together with a young, highly motivated, and enthusiastic core of people
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development.
- Full participation in regular team activities.
The salary for this position is EUR 1 700 per month + aliquot 13./14. salary for this period. In case you receive an offer for a permanent role we will agree on an appropriate salary adjustment.
ABOUT SPORTRADAR AND SPORTRADAR AD:S:
From Gaelic Hurling to Finnish Bandliiga. From the Guatemalan Liga Nacional to ESports Counterstrike coverage of the ESEA Premier Division. Whatever your sport, you’ve felt the sting of the losses and the exhilarating glory of the wins. Sports provide people with a common connection and the potential to share special moments with complete strangers. And ever since odds were laid on chariot racing in Ancient Rome, fans of sport need complete information and they need it quickly.
Sportradar provides the source code for sport. Over 1,000 companies, sports organizations and media companies worldwide rely on Sportradar’s data depth, its technical know-how and quality of the content it provides. This makes Sportradar the leading global provider of sports betting and sports entertainment products and services.
Our “Sportradar ad:s” division provides digital marketing services for the gaming and gambling industry as well as for other sports-orientated organizations. We help our clients to effectively and efficiently spend their marketing budgets through different channels based on our proprietary technology, combined with our best-in-class know how and unique client-orientation.
Buckle up, hold on tight and get ready for an incredible adrenaline-rush throughout this exciting ride with us: #maketheteam and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to encourage diversity within our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to among other things, your background, status, or personal preferences.