Black Diamond stands for innovation, passion and professionalism in the development and manufacturing of mountain-, outdoor- and snow sport-products. Our dynamic and international team is characterized by an open, collegial, and active cooperation.
In this position you will lead the European IT department and are a part of the business leadership team. Work location for this position is open either in Lebring, Steiermarkt or Innsbruck, Tirol.
HEAD OF IT (F/M/X)
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Further development and innovation of the ERP environment in the European organization
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Implement process optimization, improvements, and modernization initiatives where appropriate
- Support in optimizing e-commerce processes and interfaces, setting up and supervising new EDI interfaces.
- Management of the IT infrastructure at the four European locations. In doing so, you comply with the guidelines of the parent company in the USA.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Creation of BI reports and analyzes to support business processes
- Leading a small team in Innsbruck
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders, both in-person and through remote working models as needed
- Well-founded knowledge in Office 365, EDI, SQL, PowerBI and ideally MS Navision
- Hands-on mentality and open mindedness
- Very good English skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Various company advantages and benefits with team events, discounts, outdoor day
- Flat hierarchy with open communication
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work within Austria (with 4 days per month in office)
- We are a diverse and international team and welcome all applicants
In Austria, we are required to declare the annual minimum salary of 50,000€. A higher salary is foreseen for qualified and experienced candidates!
Black Diamond Equipment Europe GmbH
Human Resources Hans-Maier-Strasse 9 6020 Innsbruck, Austria