INTERNS SALES EEMEA DISTRIBUTION
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
Folgende Aufgaben warten auf Dich:
- Support the analysis and approval of orders from customers / distributors
- Preparation and distribution of special Sales packages and close-out offers
- Preparation and update of Sales documents
- Market and potential analyses as well as other research
- Creation of different analyses – order entry, net sales, margins and other KPIs
- Handling of product inquiries, check of product availability, …
- Communication with customers / distributors
- Take-over different projects in the areas of Sales, Marketing, …
- General support of the Sales and other departments
- Studies of Business Administration (or similar)
- Interest in Sports and / or Fashion and Lifestyle
- Very good MS Office knowledge / skills – Excel and Powerpoint
- Very good English knowledge
- Hands-on mentality, high level of readiness for action and willingness to learn as well as ability to work in a team
- Accuracy, organizing ability and flexibility
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.